Andi describes himself as a fortunate photographer, in his short journey he has found sponsorship, been internationally published, and won awards. Andi is primarily a landscape photographer, but has worked in various fields with his lens. One of Andi’s skills is seeing past the scene in front of him, and imagining the finished edit of his shots. Andi not only likes to capture what he see’s, but also to recreate what he feels when taking a shot. His portfolio consists not only of the superb landscape shots but also of commissioned commercial works. He is sought out due to his editing styles and his ability to tell a story as the client wants. Andi primarily shoots with the Samsung NX1. More…
- Available for commissioned projects.
- Sales of prints and canvases.
- All work available for commercial licensing.
- One to one and group photography tutorial.
- One to one ‘Post Processing’ tutorial.
- Available as a speaker or for presentations.
If you would like to discuss any of the above with us, then please feel free to contact us. You can do that here…