What I am using now, my equipment:
UPDATE 13/03/2017 – It is time for a change. I will be moving to a new system this year, my current thoughts are that it will by full frame and have to be excellent, and not pull out of the market.
UPDATE 25/01/2016 – Samsung seem to be pulling out of the market, I have had no official confirmation of this, but neither have I been told otherwise. I will carry on using the NX1 but will be looking to choose something new in the near future.
As of Jan 2015 I am now a Samsung ImageLogger, which means I am very fortunate and have my camera supplied to me by Samsung, which in return I work with them and show you what I can do.
Currently I am shooting with the Samsung NX1, Battery Grip, and various NX lenses.
Other essential items that I carry are as follows..
- A Manfrotto BeFree or 190 Tripod – Used for almost all my landscape shots
- Cleaning Kit – Need I explain?
- Various Lee Filters – ND etc
- Camera Bag – I have a great single strap camera bag that holds everything I carry (including the Tripod strapped below), yet is still small.
- Memory Cards…. – Yes, plural! Firstly useful if you run out of space, secondly never have just one, as every photographer will have at some point turned on their camera to realise the memory card is still sat in its reader somewhere?
- Battery Charger – The NX1 seems quite good at battery life, but I travel alot so I always have it with me.
My Past Cameras:
Samsung NX1000 – My 1st real interchangeable lens camera, it was a great bit of kit.
Panasonic FZ45 – A great Bridge camera with 24x Zoom. I did a lot of miles with this camera, and got some great shots.
Kodak Z650 – The camera that ignited in me the photography bug. This camera was a great piece of kit in its time.